This post will help you enable Alexa voice control for the HOLIST smart speaker via the Teufel Holist app.
Download app here:
- Set up your HOLIST smart speaker on the home WIFI. Help?
- Keep your Amazon login information handy.
- Make sure that your smartphone is registered in the same WIFI as the smart speaker.
Activating Amazon Alexa for the HOLIST Smart Speaker
- Open the Holist app and then swipe left to open the side menu.
- In the side menu, select the "Amazon Alexa" item.
- The Amazon Alexa home page will now be displayed. Click on "Next".
- Now the login page to Amazon appears. Enter your Amazon access data here and confirm the entry by tapping the "Log in" button.
- The voice command service is now configured. Afterwards, this is confirmed in the app (Alexa is ready).
Try out voice control
- Test the voice control by asking out loud, "Alexa, what's the weather like?".