Delivery delays and partial deliveries can have several possible causes:
Sometimes, deliveries take longer than expected
- You can track your package yourself here. All you need is your contract number (starts with 3) from your order confirmation and your post code.
- Our shipping partner and us do everything we can to get your package to you as quickly as possible.
Have you only received part of your order? Some products haven't arrived yet?
- Sometimes, even though packages were sent to the delivery area all together, the shipping company cannot deliver them together. This applies for instance to home cinema systems, stereo speakers and sets as well as soundbars. Additional packages from the delivery will generally be delivered to you on the next day.
- Click the link in our shipping confirmation email to view the delivery package of the individual packages. If one is still marked as "In Delivery," please wait another 1-2 days before contacting us. In normal cases, you will receive the missing package automatically in a day or two.
Have to wait a very long time for your order?
Sometimes, things happen that we cannot predict or influence. That can lead to delivery dates being shifted. We will inform you in a separate email (delivery delay email) about the new delivery date.
My order is on the way, but the status isn't changing?
- At times, the status of a shipment doesn't change when it should. This can have multiple causes. In most cases, the delivery still happens quickly.
- If the status has not changed for 7 days, you may request an investigation. Please initiate this process with your contract number and post code from the tracking page as shown at https://teufelaudio.com/tracking. Under the point "Report a package lost," you can initiate an investigation. We will then work with our shipping partner to find out what the status of your package is.