The ROCKSTER AIR 2 does not start. What could be the reason for this?
- The battery may not (yet) be sufficiently charged. Connect the device to AC power and charge the battery.
- The power button was pressed too quickly when trying to switch on. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds until an LED animation runs, a tone sequence sounds and the device starts.
The sound of the ROCKSTER AIR 2 is very quiet or cannot be heard at all.
- The volume may be set too low. Increase the volume using the Master Volume knob and on the Input Volume control of the ROCKSTER AIR 2 as a test.
- The volume on the input player may be too low. Increase the volume on the external player (e.g. smartphone) as a test.
- The ROCKSTER AIR 2 is not connected to the external player. Check the connection or connect an external player via Bluetooth or AUX.
- The ROCKSTER AIR 2 is not set as an output device on the external player. Check the audio output settings on the external player.
- The Bluetooth connection may be getting interference from another wireless system. Try a different setup location.
- For players with Android operating system: The volume limiter on the external player may be active. Deactivate this on the Android device.
Is it possible to connect two or more ROCKSTER AIR 2s for synchronous playback?
- It is possible to connect two or more ROCKSTER AIR 2 using the "Party Link" function. The individual setup steps are described in detail in the instructions starting on page 20
- Two devices can be set up as a stereo pair wirelessly via Bluetooth or via an XLR cable connection. (Please note that when connecting two ROCKSTER AIR 2s wirelessly, only Bluetooth players such as smartphones can be used).
- More than two devices can only be connected together via XLR cable.
What accessories are available for the ROCKSTER AIR 2?
We currently offer the following accessories for the ROCKSTER AIR 2:
- deuter x Teufel ROCKSTER AIR 2 Backpack
- Car battery connection cable ROCKSTER
- ROCKSTER AIR 2 Battery