In case of WIFI connection problems or problems setting up Teufel streaming devices, please go through the following points:
- It is possible that settings are loaded incorrectly when communicating with the router and that faulty commands are transmitted as a result. A classic reboot will help here.
- Close the Raumfeld (streaming) app (this must also not continue to operate in the background).
- Please then disconnect the power supply ("pull the plug")from both the Teufel Streaming devices and your Internet router. Wait for about 1 min and reconnect the devices. Finally, restart the app.
Are all updates installed?
- Check whether updates are available for your devices and/or the streaming app.
- You can see possible firmware updates in the app via the path Menu > Settings > Devices > Rooms and Devices.
- For app updates, please check the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Network settings correct?
- Make sure that the Teufel streaming devices and the smart device (smartphone, tablet) with the Teufel Raumfeld app are operated in the same WIFI.
- If your router offers guest access, do not use it for Teufel Streaming, as guest access does not enable important functions (such as automatic communication between two devices).
- Make sure that automatic device discovery (DHCP) is enabled in your home router and that all relevant devices in the home network are allowed to communicate with each other.
If these tips do not help, please contact us.