To easily use seleceted Teufel devices with a smartphone, just download the Teufel Remote app* for your Radio 3sixty.
Operating the RADIO 3SIXTY with Teufel Remote App – first steps:
1. Connect your RADIO 3SIXTY with your WIFI
2. Update your RADIO 3SIXTY to the latest Firmware
3. Download the Teufel Remote app
4. Make sure that your phone is connected to the same WIFI as your RADIO 3SIXTY
5. Open the App and it will start to automatically search for your RADIO 3SIXTY
6. Select your device from the device list
7. Select a source (such as Internet Radio), a song/station – and then you’re ready to go.
*The app control is only possible with the latest version of RADIO 3SIXTY software (from version SW47).
I can’t find my Radio is the app’s device list
Please check to make sure that both your phone and Radio 3sixty are connected to the same WIFI. Also pay attention to 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz if necessary.
I can’t see my radio in the app device list, but I have seen it before and was previously connected
Due to the fact that both devices are connected through WIFI, please check the strength of your WIFI connection. Try placing the radio in another location that is closer to the WIFI.
I can’t find my Teufel Streaming device on the app
The app is not compatible with Teufel Streaming. The Teufel Streaming has its own app.
An Internet radio station won’t play
Unfortunately, sometimes Internet radio stations are not online or the format can’t be played.
My preferred language setting does not change in the app
In the app you can set the menu language of the radio in the device settings. To change the language of the app, change the language of your smartphone.
The notification widget is sometimes out of date
This error has been noted. A correction is currently being worked on.
Setting up of RADIO 3SIXTY via the Teufel remote app:
Using the app, you can connect your device to the Internet. In order to do this, you need to have the latest software (version 47) on your RADIO 3SIXTY. You can find the version under menu>system settings>info> and then check the last two numbers of the SW version.
If the software version 47 is installed and you reset your device to factory settings, you can do the setup directly via the app.
Please proceed as follows to set up the radio:
1. reset the radio: open menu>system settings>factory settings and choose continue
2. Wait until the "Setup Wizard" is displayed.
IMPORTANT: Do not start the setup wizard shown on the device at this point! Simply leave the device in this status and proceed immediately with step 3.
3. Now go in the app and either click on the grey bar at the bottom of the page or wait until the search process is finished and click the “Audio Setup”.
4.The app will then start with the setup process. Follow these steps,
Information to data protection
With the usage of Radio 3sixty, you accept the Product Privacy of FST.