Do you have a CONCEPT E 450 Digital 5.1 and want to play back media in DTS format but it does not work? Before you contact us, please go through the following checklist:
- What does the front panel of the subwoofer display?
- Is the device set to a digital signal (LED lights up when "Digital" is displayed)?
- Is the output (signal output) set to multichannel sound "5.1"?
- Is the output on the DVD player set to PCM (stereo)?
- Have you ever set the output on the subwoofer once to sound format 2.1 and then again to 5.1?