For optimal home theatre sound, the speakers must be set up and aligned correctly. First, you have to find the right position in the room for the individual speakers of the system and in the second step you have to angle the speakers.
Articles in this section
- Home theater – installation and setup
- Radio instead of cable or virtual surround – alternatives to home cinema cabling
- Angle the speaker - why?
- Could I also put a dipole such as the M 500 D on a base?
- Set up subwoofer
- How do I set up my surround set optimally?
- LT 4 IMPAQ: What room size is the Teufel complete system suitable for?
- Avoid bad sound with the correct settings and adjustment
- Do I need the same cable length for all boxes?
- How do I position the dipoles for slanted walls in an attic storey?