The REAL BLUE TWS 2 headphones will not charge.
- Make sure the headphones are properly inserted into the charging case
- Make sure that the battery of the charging case is not empty
- Check for dirt or debris on the charging contacts in the case or on the headphones
- If your headphones have been exposed to high or low temperatures, allow them to adjust to room temperature and then try charging them again
The REAL BLUE TWS 2 Charging Case battery is dead / will not charge.
- Check the battery level of the case by opening the case. Charge the case with the supplied USB-C cable if necessary.
- Check that both ends of the USB cable are properly and securely plugged in.
- If your charger has been exposed to high or low temperatures, allow it to adjust to room temperature and then try charging again.
The REAL BLUE TWS 2 Headphones do not turn on automatically.
- If battery level is too low, first place the headphones in the charging case to start charging.
- Make sure the headphones are not in standby mode, and wake them up when needed by tapping the multi-function areas.
The REAL BLUE TWS 2 headphones will not connect to your mobile device.
- Make sure your mobile device has Bluetooth enabled.
- On the mobile device: turn the Bluetooth function off and on again.
- Delete the Teufel REAL BLUE TWS 2 headphones from the Bluetooth list on your
mobile device. Reconnect.
- Move your mobile device closer to the headphones and away from interference or obstacles.
- Connect another mobile device as a test.
- Clear the headphones' pairing list and reconnect. To clear the headphones' pairing list, place the headphones in the charging case and press the L and R multi-function areas 5 times.