This article refers exclusively to the current version of the Soundbar CINEBAR 11 (add-on Mk2 20, in distribution since 2021) with tiltable subwoofer.
A firmware update to version 34 is available for the Soundbar CINEBAR 11 (current version).
Contents of the update:
- Fixes a problem whereby the "CEC AUTO ON" function (autom. switching on the soundbar when starting the TV) did not work.
To download the firmware see below
Note: Please do not perform the update via a MacOS Apple device, but only via a Windows computer.
- Download the firmware file to a Windows computer and remember the download folder.
- Set the Soundbar CB 11 to update mode by selecting the menu path > Settings > System > Software > Update each time until the "Update Mode" indicator appears in the display.
- Then briefly disconnect the Soundbar CB 11 from the power and restart it. The display now shows "SYSUPG".
- Take a micro USB cable and connect it to the USB service port on the back (left). Tip: It is best to remove possible connection cables beforehand.
- In Windows Explorer you will now see the folder/drive "TEUFELDISK". Open this drive in a window and leave it open. Now move or copy the previously downloaded firmware file "CB11_MCU_V34.bin" into the drive window.
- A percentage display in the display of the soundbar now shows the progress until the display "SUCCESSFUL!" signals the end of the update process.
- Now disconnect the power cable again, then disconnect the micro USB cable from the soundbar and reconnect all connections (last the power cable) if necessary.
- The soundbar should now start at volume 40 and be ready to use.
Note: If the soundbar was previously used at a lower volume, reduce the volume before turning on the players (e.g. TV) again.