In some cases, it is possible that the RADIO ONE does not display the correct day of the week (change from Sun to Mon). When using the snooze function, it is possible that the timer is set to 60 minutes instead of 8 minutes.
For these cases updates of the firmware to version V0134.04 or V0146 (as of June 2023) are available.
Please check in advance which firmware is installed on your device!
To do this, switch on the radio and press the menu button (see (1) in the illustration and navigate to the "Info" item in the menu using the rotary wheel (4). Now press the centre of the volume control (4). The software version is displayed.
If the version V0134.04 (or V0146) is already installed, an update is not necessary.
The RADIO ONE is available with different serial number variants (the serial number can be found on the bottom of the device).
To determine the correct version of the update, please check your serial number!
For devices with an "A" in the serial number
Please only use this download link → Version A - Firmware update
For devices with a "B" in the serial number
Please only use this download link → Version B - Firmware update
- Adjustment of the day of the week
- Correction of the timer (snooze) function
Step-by-step procedure of the update
A) What do I need?
- RADIO ONE, ready for operation
- Empty USB stick (recommended: max. data storage 4 GB, formatted with FAT32)
- Computer with a Windows operating system (other operating systems are not supported)
- First, save the respective update file locally on your computer.
- Connect the USB stick to the PC and format the USB stick to FAT32.
- Unpack the update file on your computer and move or copy the unpacked "system" folder unchanged to the USB stick.
- Eject the USB stick safely so that the files are not damaged.
- Connect RADIO ONE to the power supply and switch it on.
- Set the device to the "AUX" input (menu path > Source > AUX > confirm).
Note: If there is an AUX cable, you can plug it in and the device will automatically switch to the AUX input.
- Insert the USB stick with the saved firmware into the USB port on the back of the device.
- Now press and hold the "Favourite 1" (5) and "Bluetooth" (11) buttons together until "Upgrade" appears in the display. Then release the keys.
- The update now starts automatically. Wait until "UPGSUc" appears in the device display (i.e., Upgrade successful). The process takes approx. 10-20 s.
- Now remove the USB stick and then disconnect the power plug from the socket for approx. 30 seconds.
- Then reconnect the device to the power and start the device.
- Finally, perform a factory reset of the radio (menu path > Reset > Full > confirm). Please note that after the reset, the RADIO ONE must be set up again.
The update did not work. What can I do now?
If the update does not work as described at step 5, please check the USB stick and repeat the preparations (B). If necessary, use a USB stick with a smaller memory (max. 4 GB).