The latest Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld) firmware version 2.17 is now available for installation (see below for help with possible errors).
The firmware for Teufel Streaming and Raumfeld products is under constant development. When starting the Teufel Streaming App, you will also be notified of new firmware updates via notification text, if available.
- Improvement of playback via Windows Media Server.
- Fixes problems with the playback of files in M4A format
- Optimised recognition of external drives after start-up
- Spotify: Update of the internal Spotify interface to version 3.161 (only 3rd generation devices)
- TuneIn: various minor bug fixes
- TIDAL: various minor bug fixes
- Teufel Streaming / Raumfeld Soundbar: selected sound mode is retained on restart
- All 3rd generation devices: adjusted the brightness of the LED display
Note: We recommend restarting the router after each update.
Procedure for possible errors:
The device does not start after the update
First, disconnect the device from the power supply and try to restart the device after about 1 minute.
If approx. 1 minute after a reboot (power disconnection) only the right LED is on or the LEDs stay off, depending on the device, it may help to manually upload the firmware via USB stick*. Please refer to the Firmware Recovery article for the procedure.
*All settings of your system will be preserved during the recovery.
Release date: 14.03.2022
- General: Fixes a possible error where rooms/players were no longer displayed.
- Menu: Fixes a bug where the "Room Settings" menu could not be opened if a room name contains an apostrophe character
- TuneIn: Fixed a bug that prevented the playback of multiple TuneIn radio stations and podcasts streamed with the codec AAC
- Alarm clock: Fixes a problem with the alarm clock function