Release date: August 2023
The new version 2.18.1 of the firmware for all Teufel Streaming / Raumfeld devices is available for update via the Teufel Raumfeld app. The app usually informs you automatically about the availability of the update after startup. Via menu path > Settings > Updates > it is also possible to check for updates manually. (For help with possible errors, see below).
Changes / bug fixes:
- Napster: the integration of the streaming service Napster into the Raumfeld app is discontinued, streaming via Napster app is still possible > more info
- Some minor bug fixes and internal updates
Note: We recommend restarting the router after each update as well. Also check the availability of new updates for your Teufel Raumfeld app.
Procedure for possible errors:
The device does not start after the update
First disconnect the device from the power supply and try to restart the device after about 1 minute.
If, depending on the device, only the right LED lights up or the LEDs remain off for about 1 minute after a restart (power disconnection), it may help to manually upload the firmware via USB stick*. The procedure can be found in the article Firmware Recovery.
*All settings of your system will be preserved during the restore process.
Release date: June 2022
Changes / bug fixes
- Improvement of playback via Windows Media Server
- Fixes problems with playback of files in M4A format
- Optimized detection of external drives after startup
- Spotify: Update of the internal Spotify interface to version 3.161 (3rd generation devices only)
- TuneIn: several minor bugfixes
- TIDAL: various smaller bugfixes
- Teufel Streaming / Raumfeld Soundbar: selected sound mode is retained on restart
- All devices of the 3rd generation: adjusted the brightness of the LED display
Release date: March 2022
Changes / bug fixes
- General: Fixes a possible bug where rooms/players were no longer displayed
- Menu: Fixes a bug where the "Room Settings" menu could not be opened if a room name contains an apostrophe
- TuneIn: Fixed a bug that prevented the playback of multiple TuneIn radio stations and podcasts streamed with the AAC codec
- Alarm clock: Fixes a problem with the alarm clock function