From now on, the left or right REAL BLUE TWS earphones can be purchased separately, for example in case of loss. When the replacement has been sent, please put it into operation as described below:
Step by step: Commissioning of a REAL BLUE TWS single earphone.
- First, deactivate Bluetooth on your smartphone/tablet / external player for the duration of the commissioning. NOTE: If this step is omitted, pairing may fail under certain circumstances!
- Now take the earphone you still have and tap it 5 times on the multifunction button (on the Teufel logo on the head side). This will delete the Bluetooth device list of the earphone!
- Now tap the multifunction button 3 times in succession. The LED then briefly shows a white glow,
- Now take the new earphone and tap its multi-function button 3 times in succession. If successful, the LEDs of both earphones briefly show a white glow. ATTENTION: If only one of the two lights up, the pairing did not work. In this case, repeat the procedure from step 1.
- Then activate the Bluetooth on the external player again and connect to the "REAL BLUE TWS" via the Bluetooth device list. The new and old earphones will now work in pairs again.