To resolve disconnections when using the SUPREME ON under Microsoft Teams, please update the firmware of the headphones via the Teufel Headphones app for Android devices*.
- If not already available, install the Teufel Headphones app on an Android device*.
- Start the app and follow the instructions to connect the SUPREME ON headphones.
- Once connected, tap on the selection menu (gear wheel) in the top right corner.
- Now tap on the menu item "Software Version" and then on "Install" to start the update.
- Please note that the update can take up to ten minutes. Keep the headset turned on and near the smartphone during the process.
*Note: The update of the SUPREME ON firmware can only be done via Android devices.