Below you will find instructions on how to properly package the merchandise if you no longer have the original packaging. For some products, we can also provide empty packaging by arrangement. If you are in doubt, please ask us for packaging.
You will need:
- A large cardboard box in which your goods fit snugly and which still leaves enough slack for good cushioning all around. The carton should be undamaged, thick and stable (three-ply carton). Damaged or too thin cardboard will buckle when loaded or thrown. - Enough bubble wrap so that you can wrap your goods with it at least twice on all sides.
- Parcel tape, small knife/scissors
- Styrofoam corners or styrofoam chips
You will receive from us
- for parcel shipments, a link by e-mail that you can use to arrange a free pickup directly with the parcel service.
- in the case of forwarded goods, confirmation of the collection date agreed by you with our hotline.
Remove all stickers and barcodes from used cartons. If the carton has any damage, please tape it carefully with parcel tape. The motto here is the more care you take, the better your device will be protected.
Now fill the bottom of the carton with a layer of styrofoam chips at least 5-10 cm high. Alternatively, it makes sense to line the inside corners of the box with sufficiently large Styrofoam corners so that the device to be shipped fits exactly inside.
Now wrap the device to be shipped with sufficient bubble wrap. It is best if all sides are wrapped several times. Also, make sure that the corners are especially protected. Now fix the foil to the device with the help of the parcel tape.
Now place your device, wrapped in bubble wrap, in the centre of the cardboard box padded with Styrochips and/or with Styro corners. Now fill the box completely with the styrofoam chips or fix your device with additional styrofoam corners. Note that the device must thus survive falls from a height of up to 80 cm. Make sure that the completed return form is also placed in the box.
Now seal the box and tape around the side edges and corners as well. You do not have to provide a shipping address on the box for shipments that fall under the warranty or return policy as defined by the Right of Return. The contracted service provider has all the necessary information for this and will attach stickers to the package itself if necessary. For all other shipments, please label the box legibly with the sender and recipient addresses. Now your device should be ready for shipment.