The CAGE has ear pads with a circumaural shape that muffles ambient noise. However, the CAGE does not have noise-canceling technology, which uses microphones to additionally filter out ambient noise. A Teufel headphone that offers this technology is the REAL BLUE NC.
Articles in this section
- CAGE & CAGE (2019): Does the TeufelCage also play the (virtual) surround sound with PlayStation4 or Xbox?
- The new CAGE & CAGE (2019): Change ear pads
- CAGE & CAGE (2019): Can I connect the headset to an XBox or Playstation?
- CAGE & CAGE (2019): Is the CAGE also suitable for listening to music, e.g. during sports?
- CAGE &; CAGE (2019): What is the difference between using with USB or jack plug?
- CAGE & CAGE (2019): Do the headphones shield ambient noise?
- CAGE: Is it possible to freely program the keys via the software?
- CAGE (2019): The microphone has dropouts during operation or does not work at all.
- CAGE (2019): With USB connection, the headset does not automatically detect on which side the microphone arm is connected.
- CAGE (2019): No sound or loose contact after microphone change