The MOTIV® GO supports the voice assistants Siri and Google Assistant in connection with the smartphone. If a voice assistant is activated on the smartphone and there is a Bluetooth connection to the MOTIV® GO, the assistant can be started by pressing the Play/Pause button for 2 seconds. The microphone on the device now accepts your voice command and transmits it to the smartphone.
Articles in this section
- MOTIV® GO: The battery is not charged
- BOOMSTER: Note on battery deep discharge protection (Deep-Sleep)
- MOTIV® GO: Can a voice assistant (Siri/Google Assistant) be used with the device?
- MOTIV® GO: Does the speaker offer water protection?
- BOOMSTER (2020): I would like to start the DAB broadcast search. How to do it?
- BOOMSTER (2020): I receive only a few or no digital stations via digital radio (DAB+).
- BOOMSTER (2020): Can the battery be replaced?
- BOOMSTER (2020): Can the device also be operated on the mains without a built-in battery?
- BOOMSTER (2020): What is the purpose of the battery switch on the back?
- BOOMSTER (2020): Is it possible to charge the BOOMSTER (2020) in the car?