Nuvola is the user portal of our partner Frontier, which optionally enables a simple favourites management as well as a quick search for radio stations via a web browser for RADIO 3SIXTY/MUSICSTATION.
At the same time, Nuvola is the interface for optional voice control with Amazon Alexa devices (e.g. Echo). For the Nuvola user portal, you need an account, which is granted either via a Facebook or Google login or registration via email.
Activating the use of the Internet radio additional functions
- In a web browser, call up the Nuvola Smart radio Favorites Management and log in.
- Now select the "Add device" option
- On the subsequent display, you will be prompted to enter a name and device code. The code is called up via the display and shown there.
Call the code for Nuvola User Portal
- In the device menu, select the "Internet radio" item as the source
- In the following submenu, call up the "Call up station list" menu item and scroll down here to the "Help" selection and select this menu item.
- Now call up the "Display temporary code" option
- A numerical code is displayed, and the code is valid for 10 minutes
- Enter the displayed code within 10 minutes in the "Code" field in the Nuvola user portal
- Select a device name.
Note: With the "Device name" you define the name that you will need later for voice command control of the device. Therefore, choose a simple, short and unique name, e.g. Kitchen, Radio, Station or similar.
- The device has now been successfully linked to Nuvola.
Note: You can also use your Nuvola account to set it up for use with Amazon Alexa.