This article will help you set up RADIO 3SIXTY & MUSICSTATION via the Teufel Remote App.
- Keep the password for your WLAN handy
- Download the Teufel Remote App to your smartphone Download App (Links)
First steps on the radio
- Connect the device to the mains and start the device
- The display shows "Set up device? Select "Yes" here
- Select the type of setup (via app or on the device).
Note: This article informs you about the setup via Teufel Remote App. For the "Setup on device" option, you can use the enclosed instructions.
Setup via Teufel Remote App
- Start the Teufel Remote App
- Approve the location sharing if necessary. Help?
- Find out about data protection and accept the conditions
- Ignore the automatic search and tap the "Set up audio system" option at the bottom of the app. This will launch the app's setup wizard.
- Now activate the setup mode on the RADIO 3SIXTY and continue by tapping the "Next" button in the app.
- The device now creates a temporary setup WLAN, to which your smartphone must now connect. Afterwards, the wizard will automatically jump to the next step.
Note: For Android devices, the connection to the setup WLAN is automatic. For iPhones, please open the iPhone main menu "Settings", then go to the entry "WLAN" and search for a WLAN with the identification "Audio System+Numbers", e.g. "Audio System 00:22:99:13:90". Connect your iPhone to this setup WLAN.
- Naming the device: In the next step, you have the option to assign a fixed name to the device.
Important note about the device name: The name to be set here is also the device's call name for voice commands. Therefore, enter a short, easy-to-speak name here that is easy for Amazon Alexa to understand, e.g. Kitchen, Kitchen Radio, Teufel Radio. A later renaming is only possible in the Amazon Alexa app.
- In the next step, the device adopts the date & time of the smartphone. Confirm this with "Next".
- Now you can - if desired - determine the display language. Currently you can choose between German and English
- In the last step, you assign your home WLAN to the device and enter the WLAN password. Then tap on "Next" to complete the setup.
- Wait until setup is completed automatically. The device is now set up and ready to use. The next time you start the Remote App, the device will be displayed under "Audio System" and can be selected there as a player.
After this setup, you can now start the configuration of the Amazon Alexa voice control, provided that all other requirements are met.
Now call up the article "Activating Amazon Alexa voice control".
(wurde automatisch übersetzt)