The current version of the RADIO 3SIXTY/the MUSICSTATION offers optional operation by voice command via Amazon Alexa in combination with Amazon Echo devices. To enable voice control for the radio for the first time, follow this checklist.
- RADIO 3SIXTY/MUSICSTATION, operational and set up in your WLAN. Help?
- Amazon Alexa device, e.g. Echo Dot, operational and logged into your WLAN.
- Valid Frontier Nuvola Smart Account - More info/help?
- Amazon Alexa App + Teufel Remote App on your smartphone
Step 1 > Link Nuvola Smart Account with the Teufel Remote App.
Note: For this step, you need a valid account for the Frontier Nuvola user portal. An account can be created for this purpose free of charge. Create account now
Provided you already have an account, proceed as follows:
- Open Teufel Remote App by tapping the app icon on your smartphone.
- Open the app settings (by tapping the "gear" icon, in the app BELOW RIGHT).
- Now tap on the "My Frontier Nuvola account" entry in the settings.
- Now tap on "Log in to Teufel Remote" and then enter your Nuvola Userportal access data in the login window and confirm the entry.
- In the next step, add the device to your Nuvola account by first selecting the "Add device" option....
- ... and then tap the "+" sign to the right of the displayed device name.
- Now confirm the device selection again by tapping the "OK" button" (the selected device will be removed from the selection list, the message "Device added" will appear)
- Verify the successful link by clicking the "Back" button: the radio will now be listed under the "My Devices" display if the link was successful.
Step 2 > Link Nuvola Smart Account with Amazon Alexa App
Note: For the next step, you will need a valid account with Amazon and the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- Tap on the "More" menu (bottom right).
- Select the entry "Skills and Games" here
- Call up the search window by tapping on the magnifying glass symbol, top right
- Enter the search term: "Nuvola" and start the search....
- Select the entry "Nuvola" from the search result and start using it by selecting "Activate for use" (blue button)
- Again, enter your Nuvola Smart Account data and confirm by tapping the "Login" button...
- ....after successful login you will see the message "Your Nuvola account has been successfully linked".
- After linking, you can now start Alexa device search by tapping on "Discover Devices" option....
- The app will now search for devices....
- After connecting the search, you can set up the device for use with Alexa...
- ...and optionally assign it to a location in your home.
- After the setup is complete, you can now select the RADIO 3SIXTY/MUSICSTATION by Alexa voice command from player.
Step 3 > Test voice control
Note: For voice control to work, the Amazon Echo Device and your RADIO 3SIXTY/MUSICSTATION must be operational.
Try out voice control: Speak aloud: Alexa, play "rock music" on "name of radio" (e.g. kitchen radio).
(wurde automatisch übersetzt)