Note: Xear Audio Centre is a software to customize the sound image of a Concept E/E450, Xear Audio Centre can be installed for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. In Windows 10 and Mac OS, please use only the setting options of the operating system (USB connection provided).
To install Xear Audio Centre and set up Concept E and Concept E 450 for playback.
- Download the following ZIP file: Xear Audio Centre Concept E/E 450 Digital software.
- Unzip the zip file and then run setup.exe.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen
- After the setup process is finished, restart the PC.
- Set Concept E Digital as the default device for audio playback under Windows:
- Go to Windows Start, then Control Panel, then Sound. Now under menu item "Sound" select the option "Manage audio devices". Here select the "Playback" tab
- Now right-click on the "USB Multi-Channel Audio Device" speaker selection and select the "Set as Default Device" option from the context menu.
- Adjust the sound configuration:
Open the Xear Audio Centre user interface, select the output device and right-click on the "Speakers" menu icon.
First, select the option "Speaker Settings" and choose "5.1 Surround".
Afterwards, you can make a variety of individual sound settings by calling up further audio menus (always call up by right-clicking on the speaker icon, then selecting). Your personal preferences are decisive, just try out the settings until you like the sound.
Please note that we cannot be held liable for any damage to the device resulting from failure to follow the installation instructions. Any necessary repair can, therefore, to our regret, not be a warranty service, but must always be charged. [Warranty Statement]