Note: This article refers to the Cinebar-One model, which was sold until 2020. Also, all Cinebar One (2020) with a purchase date from 2020 already have the update installed.
Contents of the update
- Bass settings are saved and remain saved
- Bluetooth LED (blue) no longer flashes when Cinebar One (2020) is running on the computer via USB cable
Instructions Update of the Cinebar One (2020)
- Download the software CBO_update_2018_08_03_v0.49.bin and save it on a USB stick.
- Disconnect all cables (including the power cable) from the soundbar
- Press and hold the "Sub Pairing" button (back of unit) and now reconnect the power cable. Continue to hold the button for about 5 seconds and then release the "Sub Pairing" button. The red LED should now flash. Otherwise, please repeat this step.
- Now connect Cinebar One (2020) via a USB cable (Micro-USB > USB) to a (started) Windows computer.
- A window with a driver will now open on the screen. Now copy the new firmware from the USB stick to the directory.
- The device performs the update and terminates it automatically.
- After the copying process, disconnect using " Safely Remove Hardware", remove the USB cable and reconnect the Cinebar One (2020) to your TV/PC.