If you aren't able to position the speakers close to the wall as described above, you should use the them as direct speakers. For this purpose the rear switch should be tipped outwards. For use as direct speakers, the rear boxes should be set up to the left and right of the listening position - ideally at the same height, e.g. on a shelf or preferably on a base. If the speakers have to be set up so that they are much higher or lower, it may be advisable to align them to the listening point. For wall mounting it is best to use wall brackets that allow for vertical movement. When using the speakers in direct speaker mode, we recommend that the distance between the two rear speakers exceeds the listening position by 1m. But if you (have to) sit closer, please make sure that the front of the speaker is not pointing directly at you; instead, angle the speakers more into the room.
Articles in this section
- Connect Teufel system & TV via HDMI: Variants with/without ARC
- No sound via HDMI
- Home cinema bundles with IMPAQ receiver & - T6 subwoofer for optimal sound quality
- How can I determine if a cable, a box or the amplifier is defective?
- HDMI connection to the playback device - no picture and/or sound
- Noise (crackling) in home theater system when changing TV channels
- REFLEKT: Is ceiling mounting possible?
- What is the Digital Theater System (DTS)
- What is special about a THX home theater?
- THX - what is it?