- Your address. Please make sure to select the correct country!
- Please leave this box empty - the correct recipient has already been selected.
- Please select from the following options::
- UPS on-Call Pickup - the UPS courier can arrive on the next working day between 09:00 - 18:00 and will bring a label for your package.
- View and Print - After you have clicked "Process Shipment" you will be asked to select from the two following options:
- You can print out the label yourself and bring it to a UPS store near you. A list of the nearby stores can be viewed on the following page in the UPS portal via a link.
- Print the label and on the next page in the UPS portal, you can arrange a pickup date (from the next working day). If the UPS courier cannot find you, they will drop their contact details into your letterbox, so you can make a new appointment directly with UPS.
- Package weight (kg)- You can find the weight of the package on the original packaging.
- Return number - this 9-digit number is in the return mail that you received from us. This number is the same for each package.
- A number of packages - You can add more packages to your collection by clicking "add" in the portal. Please pay attention that the weight can vary.
"Process Shipment" sends the pickup order to the UPS. A new website page will appear with more information.
If you have selected the option "View and Print" (see point 3.2), print the label(s) here. You can now arrange a pickup or display a parcel store nearby.