In order to stream with Chromecast built-in, you’ll need the most recent version of the Spotify App. We recommend updating your app and trying again. Please note that you will also require a Spotify premium account in order to stream to your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices". What could be the reason?
- Which Spotify subscription plan do I need in order to stream music (on a single device or in a multiroom setup) from Spotify to my Raumfeld device?
- Streaming to my Teufel streaming devices via Chromecast only starts after a long wait or does not start at all. What could be the reason for this?
- I have a very large music collection of my own. Since I updated with Chromecast built-in, the system is not responding more often. What can I do about this?
- Which network protocol (SMB) is supported by Teufel Streaming for network drives or folder shares?
- I stream music directly from the Chrome browser. However, the playback is sometimes distorted or stops briefly. What can I do about this?