In order to stream with Chromecast built-in, you’ll need the most recent version of the Spotify App. We recommend updating your app and trying again. Please note that you will also require a Spotify premium account in order to stream to your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming: AVM Fritzbox Router as music resource does not work (anymore)
- SPOTIFY FREE CONNECT: Instructions for use
- How can I listen to the sound of YouTube videos on Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld speakers?
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it?
- Can the Teufel Raumfeld app also access music stored with the "Dropbox" application?
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices". What could be the reason?
- I would like to use the sleep timer with Spotify Connect. However, when I want to set this in the Teufel Raumfeld app, the message "Sorry, the power on function is not available for Spotify Singleroom mode" appears.
- In the selection under "Available devices" in my Spotify app, only the zone can be selected, not the individual devices. What must be set so that I can call an individual room?
- Which Spotify subscription plan do I need in order to stream music (on a single device or in a multiroom setup) from Spotify to my Raumfeld device?