In order to stream with Chromecast built-in, you’ll need the most recent version of the Spotify app. We recommend updating your app and trying again. Please note that you will also require a Spotify premium account in order to stream to your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming: AVM Fritzbox Router as music resource does not work (anymore)
- Teufel streaming system with at least 2 devices. If one device is switched off, the whole multiroom system no longer works
- Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld): Help with connection problems
- Eliminate dropouts and/or interruptions during music streaming
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- Teufel Streaming: Video sound playback (e.g. YouTube) via line-in is not (anymore) synchronous with the picture.
- LAN instead of WIFI - network cables can help with music streaming problems
- Teufel Streaming: I notice interruptions or dropouts when I play music.
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices".
- When setting up, my wifi does not appear in the selection list.