In order to listen to Spotify with your Raumfeld speakers, you need to subscribe to Spotify Premium. Due to certain restricitons stipulated by the provider, the free account is not sufficient to stream with the system. You can learn more about Spotify Premium here
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming: AVM Fritzbox Router as music resource does not work (anymore)
- SPOTIFY FREE CONNECT: Instructions for use
- How can I listen to the sound of YouTube videos on Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld speakers?
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it?
- Can the Teufel Raumfeld app also access music stored with the "Dropbox" application?
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices". What could be the reason?
- I would like to use the sleep timer with Spotify Connect. However, when I want to set this in the Teufel Raumfeld app, the message "Sorry, the power on function is not available for Spotify Singleroom mode" appears.
- In the selection under "Available devices" in my Spotify app, only the zone can be selected, not the individual devices. What must be set so that I can call an individual room?
- Which Spotify subscription plan do I need in order to stream music (on a single device or in a multiroom setup) from Spotify to my Raumfeld device?