To supplement missing cable lengths, you can also use speaker cables of different thicknesses without any differences in sound quality - as long as the cross-sections do not differ extremely from each other.
Articles in this section
- Headphones and smartphone: Optimize bass & sound image
- Teufel RADIO ONE: Display light
- Connect Teufel system & TV via HDMI: Variants with/without ARC
- Teufel Bluetooth headphones for teams, Zoom & Co use
- Teufel Bluetooth devices - tips for proper charging
- I use my headphones on the iPhone and only hear mono?
- KOMBO 11/KOMBO 42/KOMBO 62: Connect stereo system to TV
- How do I set the time to automatic standby (ECO mode) for my Teufel streaming devices?
- HDMI setup guide: connect soundbar/sounddeck to TV via HDMI
- Connect speaker cable