To supplement missing cable lengths, you can also use speaker cables of different thicknesses without any differences in sound quality - as long as the cross-sections do not differ extremely from each other.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Bluetooth devices - tips for proper charging
- Can I update or pair my Teufel system with Amazon Alexa voice control?
- My speaker driver has been dented, what can I do?
- Quick test for home: is my remote control defective?
- What does the distortion factor mean?
- What is the significance of the impedance (ohm specification)?
- What distinguishes a hi-fi system from a home theater?
- Connect speaker cable
- Audio adapters at a glance
- What is the latency?