A home theatre system requires speaker cables to connect the satellite speakers to the receiver and an LF mono RCA cable to connect the active subwoofer to the Sub Out jack on the AV receiver.
Articles in this section
- Connect Teufel system & TV via HDMI: Variants with/without ARC
- No sound via HDMI
- Home cinema bundles with IMPAQ receiver & - T6 subwoofer for optimal sound quality
- How can I determine if a cable, a box or the amplifier is defective?
- HDMI connection to the playback device - no picture and/or sound
- Noise (crackling) in home theater system when changing TV channels
- REFLEKT: Is ceiling mounting possible?
- What is the Digital Theater System (DTS)
- What is special about a THX home theater?
- THX - what is it?