The most frequent cause of distortion and drops in playback is insufficiently fast data transfers from the PC to the WiFi speaker. Data transfer rates can be affected by the WiFi router and the internet connection. We recommend enhancing the performance by increasing the WiFi signal strength in the vicinity of your PC and speaker.
Articles in this section
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices". What could be the reason?
- Which Spotify subscription plan do I need in order to stream music (on a single device or in a multiroom setup) from Spotify to my Raumfeld device?
- Streaming to my Teufel streaming devices via Chromecast only starts after a long wait or does not start at all. What could be the reason for this?
- I have a very large music collection of my own. Since I updated with Chromecast built-in, the system is not responding more often. What can I do about this?
- Which network protocol (SMB) is supported by Teufel Streaming for network drives or folder shares?
- I stream music directly from the Chrome browser. However, the playback is sometimes distorted or stops briefly. What can I do about this?