It’s possible to activate a standby mode with all Raumfeld speakers starting with generation 2. To activate this mode, go to the room settings in the app, then select the speaker you would like to configure and “automatically activate standby” from the dropdown menu. Here you will be able to activate “ON” or “Off.” The device’s energy usage in the standby mode will be even lower than the standards mandated by the EU.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming: Bluetooth USB Adapter: Startup help
- Teufel ONE S/Raumfeld ONE S: Set up stereo mode
- Teufel ONE S: Is the device suitable for damp rooms (bathroom)?
- Teufel/Raumfeld ONE S: Is the device suitable for outdoor use?
- Teufel ONE S: Can the device be paired with the Raumfeld ONE S as a stereo pair?
- Teufel ONE S: I used 2 devices as a paired stereo pair. Can I also use this combination via Bluetooth?
- Teufel STEREO M/L: Are more than 5-meter connections also possible with an additional cable?
- Teufel STEREO M/L: With the passive speaker of my STEREO M/L, some speakers do not play.
- Teufel STEREO M/L: Info about the cross-section of the special connection cable
- How can I tell if my Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld device supports Chromecast?