First, make sure you have a valid "Spotify Premium" subscriber (except for our Cinebar Lux). Then download the Teufel Raumfeld App and the Spotify App to your smart device. Now activate the "Multiroom Mode" in the Raumfeld App by setting the slide switch to "ON" under Music Services/Spotify. After this activation, you can select the rooms via checkbox, which will then be sounded via the Spotify App as a Raumfeld Zone in the Multiroom.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming – play music from NAS (Synology, QNAP etc.)
- Teufel Streaming: Using the direct selection buttons
- Teufel Streaming: Can I use it to set up a (wireless) home cinema system?
- How can I listen to the sound of YouTube videos on Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld speakers?
- Can the Teufel streaming system (Raumfeld) be controlled via PC/Mac?
- What is Chromecast built-in and how can I use it?
- How can I listen to Apple Music on my Teufel system?
- I have 2 or more Teufel streaming devices in the same wifi and want to play different music on each device via Spotify?
- Teufel Streaming: Info on the Multiroom System
- I want to use a set up Teufel streaming system via a new router, but I can't find an option to change the WIFI/password.