Make sure that your smart device is signed in to your home WiFi – the same WiFi network you plan to use with your WiFi streaming system. If you are already signed in to your WiFi network, deactivate your smart device’s access to mobile internet for the duration of the setup.
Articles in this section
- I’m only able to access the Raumfeld Zones under “available devices“ in my Spotify App. How can I control the individual rooms?
- When trying to set up, the message "Router incompatible" appears. What could be the reason for this?
- Can I supplement/connect my Teufel streaming system with WIFI speakers from other manufacturers?
- During setup, the WIFI password must be entered so that your devices can be logged into the home network. What can I do?
- I use a version 6.0 Android device and am trying to set up my Wi-Fi streaming system. The setup assistant, however, does not continue after the initial screen. How can I proceed?