Make sure that your smart device is signed in to your home WiFi – the same WiFi network you plan to use with your Wi-Fi streaming system. If you are already signed in to your WiFi network, deactivate your smart device’s access to mobile internet for the duration of the setup.
Articles in this section
- I’m only able to access the Raumfeld Zones under “available devices“ in my Spotify App. How can I control the individual rooms?
- When trying to set up, the message "Router incompatible" appears. What could be the reason for this?
- Can I supplement/connect my Teufel streaming system with WIFI speakers from other manufacturers?
- During setup, the WLAN password must be entered so that your devices can be logged into the home network. What can I do?
- I use a version 6.0 Android device and am trying to set up my Wi-Fi streaming system. The setup assistant, however, does not continue after the initial screen. How can I proceed?