Make sure that your smart device is signed in to your home WiFi – the same WiFi network you plan to use with your Wi-Fi streaming system. If you are already signed in to your WiFi network, deactivate your smart device’s access to mobile internet for the duration of the setup.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld): Help with connection problems
- Eliminate dropouts and/or interruptions during music streaming
- Apple iOS 13/14 and higher: Teufel Raumfeld App - Instructions for activating location services
- LAN instead of WIFI - network cables can help with music streaming problems
- When trying to set up my Raumfeld device, it is not found by the Teufel Raumfeld app. What can I do now?
- Teufel Streaming: I notice interruptions or dropouts when I play music. What could be the reason for this?
- I’m only able to access the Raumfeld Zones under “available devices“ in my Spotify App. How can I control the individual rooms?
- My devices' wireless signal is permanently low or breaks down frequently
- When trying to set up, the message "Router incompatible" appears. What could be the reason for this?
- During setup, the WLAN password must be entered so that your devices can be logged into the home network. What can I do?