Note: You can connect compatible devices such as smartphones or tablets to the
CINEBAR 11 (2020) / CINEBAR 11 using Bluetooth®. The Bluetooth pairing process varies depending on CINEBAR 11 model. Choose between CINEBAR 11 or CINEBAR 11 (2020) below.
Please note: The included subwoofer is not connected with Bluetooth - instead it uses a different wireless codec. To find out how that works, please read here.
Pairing with Bluetooth
CINEBAR 11 (current variant)
- Activate Bluetooth® on your external player (e.g. smartphone).
- Press the BLUETOOTH button (23) on the remote control or press the source button (7) on the soundbar panel several times to select Bluetooth® as the source.
Left: remote control (button 23) / Right: panel (button 7)
- Now press and hold the BLUETOOTH button (23) or (7) on the remote control for about 3 seconds to start pairing.
- The message "Pairing" appears in the display panel and a signal tone will be heard.
- Have your external player/smartphone search for new Bluetooth® devices.
You can find more information about this in the operating instructions of your smartphone.
- The list of available devices should include "Teufel CINEBAR 11."
- Select "Teufel CINEBAR 11" from the list of available devices. If your external player asks for a code, enter "0000" (four times zero).
- Pairing is now complete, the display shows "BLUETOOTH" and your CINEBAR outputs it sound signals via Bluetooth®.
CINEBAR 11 (2020), sold from 2017 to early 2021.
1. select BT AU as source using the BLUETOOTH button (23).
2. Activate Bluetooth on your source device (e.g. smartphone).
3. Press the BT PAIRING button (21) on the remote control (see illustration).
4. Have your smartphone search for Bluetooth devices. The list of available devices should include "CINEBAR 11" after a few seconds.
5. Select CINEBAR 11 from the list and wait for the smartphone to say that the CINEBAR 11 is connected.
The CINEBAR 11 will now act as a Bluetooth speaker and will play any sounds that would otherwise be played from your source device. If your source device is a smartphone, Bluetooth will disconnect when you receive an incoming call and you can make calls as usual. After you end your phone call, the audio signal will be redirected and played from your CINEBAR 11 as before.
6. To end the Bluetooth connection, press the BT PAIRING button (21) on the remote control. Alternatively, you can also turn off Bluetooth on your source device.