Unfortunately, we no longer have stock of corresponding replacement cables for the older BT Bamster product. We recommend a replacement purchase on the Internet/specialty stores, for example, this cable via Amazon (external offer, availability and price may vary).
Articles in this section
- Overview of speaker feet/ stands
- Overview of wall mount
- REAL BLUE TWS: put new single headphones into operation
- BT Bamster: The connection cable (mini-USB to jack/USB) is defective. Where can I find a replacement?
- REFLEKT: Is ceiling mounting possible?
- TEUFEL radio remote control: remote control does not work after battery change
- Does it make sense to use (gold-plated) banana plugs to connect speakers?
- How do I mount banana plugs correctly?
- Can I upgrade my system with Bluetooth?
- Can I retrofit a wireless connection for my subwoofer?