To create a new playlist from your own music in the Teufel Raumfeld App, proceed as follows:
- Open the Teufel Raumfeld app.
- Select the "My Music" entry in the side menu.
- Find any album or track that you want to be added to the playlist first and tap the More menu (3 dots).
- In the menu that opens, click on "Add to Teufel Playlist".
- Here you select the option "Add to Teufel playlist".
- Further titles/albums can be added as desired in the same way.
Tip: Playlists with integrated streaming services are imported and do not have to be created again.
How do I delete an entire playlist?
To delete a playlist, please select the playlist in question. Next to the relevant list you will find the "3 dots menu" - tap on it and select there gives the option "Remove playlist".
How do I delete a song from a playlist?
To delete a single song from a playlist, tap the playlist you want to change in the Playlist menu and tap the pencil icon here.
Then tap on the "minus" symbol to the left of the song to remove it from the playlist.