The display of the volume on a scale down to the minus range is a quite common type of display, especially for high-quality amplifiers and corresponds to the unit dBFS (Decibels relative to full scale) The value 0 on the scale corresponds to the value of full scale, i.e. the highest possible level value.
Articles in this section
- KOMBO 11/KOMBO 42/KOMBO 62: Connect stereo system to TV
- My combo system randomly or constantly shows "NO DISK" in the display during CD operation, although a CD has been inserted.
- KOMBO 42 Receiver: Why does the volume display reach the "minus range"?
- KOMBO 22: The automatic takeover of the RDS time does not work
- KOMBO 42 Receiver KB 42: I want to listen to cable radio. The antenna cable is plugged in - no reception
- KOMBO 42: How can the FM radio reception of my stereo system be improved?
- KOMBO 62 Receiver: shows "No Signal" or "Service Not Available" in the display during digital radio operation.
- KOMBO 62 Receiver: When connecting a USB memory, "Not supported" appears in the display.
- KOMBO 500: How do I connect my KOMBO 500 to a TV?
- KOMBO 500: Is it possible to connect an additional subwoofer?