Multicast (different music in different rooms) is possible with Spotify, but not simultaneously. Due to certain restrictions stipulated by the provider, simultaneous multicast is not possible at the present time.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming: AVM Fritzbox Router as music resource does not work (anymore)
- SPOTIFY FREE CONNECT: Instructions for use
- How can I listen to the sound of YouTube videos on Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld speakers?
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- What is Chromecast and how can I use it?
- Can the Teufel Raumfeld app also access music stored with the "Dropbox" application?
- I no longer have access to the Internet radio directory "Tune In" in the Teufel Raumfeld app. What could be the reason for this?
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices". What could be the reason?
- I would like to use the sleep timer with Spotify Connect. However, when I want to set this in the Teufel Raumfeld app, the message "Sorry, the power on function is not available for Spotify Singleroom mode" appears.
- Which Spotify subscription plan do I need in order to stream music (on a single device or in a multiroom setup) from Spotify to my Raumfeld device?