Multicast (different music in different rooms) is possible with Spotify, but not simultaneously. Due to certain restrictions stipulated by the provider, simultaneous multicast is not possible at the present time.
Articles in this section
- How can I listen to the sound of YouTube videos on Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld speakers?
- Can different music (Multicast) be played in different rooms?
- I use the Spotify app to stream to my speakers. I don't see any or not all of my Chromecast speakers under "Available devices". What could be the reason?
- Which Spotify subscription plan do I need in order to stream music (on a single device or in a multiroom setup) from Spotify to my Raumfeld device?
- Streaming to my Teufel streaming devices via Chromecast only starts after a long wait or does not start at all. What could be the reason for this?
- I have a very large music collection of my own. Since I updated with Chromecast built-in, the system is not responding more often. What can I do about this?
- Which network protocol (SMB) is supported by Teufel Streaming for network drives or folder shares?
- I stream music directly from the Chrome browser. However, the playback is sometimes distorted or stops briefly. What can I do about this?