Deactivate the Multiroom Mode for Spotify in the Raumfeld App by switching to the "off“ setting. You will then be able to individually control each device in the Spotify App.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld): Help with connection problems
- Eliminate dropouts and/or interruptions during music streaming
- LAN instead of WIFI - network cables can help with music streaming problems
- Teufel Streaming: I notice interruptions or dropouts when I play music. What could be the reason for this?
- I’m only able to access the Raumfeld Zones under “available devices“ in my Spotify App. How can I control the individual rooms?
- When setting up, my wifi does not appear in the selection list. What could be the reason for this?
- My devices' wireless signal is permanently low or breaks down frequently
- When trying to set up, the message "Router incompatible" appears. What could be the reason for this?
- During setup, the WLAN password must be entered so that your devices can be logged into the home network. What can I do?
- I use a version 6.0 Android device and am trying to set up my Wi-Fi streaming system. The setup assistant, however, does not continue after the initial screen. How can I proceed?