Deactivate the Multiroom Mode for Spotify in the Raumfeld App by switching to the "off“ setting. You will then be able to individually control each device in the Spotify App.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld): Help with connection problems
- Eliminate dropouts and/or interruptions during music streaming
- Apple iOS 13/14 and higher: Teufel Raumfeld App - Instructions for activating location services
- LAN instead of WIFI - network cables can help with music streaming problems
- When trying to set up my Raumfeld device, it is not found by the Teufel Raumfeld app. What can I do now?
- Teufel Streaming: I notice interruptions or dropouts when I play music. What could be the reason for this?
- I’m only able to access the Raumfeld Zones under “available devices“ in my Spotify App. How can I control the individual rooms?
- My devices' wireless signal is permanently low or breaks down frequently
- When trying to set up, the message "Router incompatible" appears. What could be the reason for this?
- During setup, the WLAN password must be entered so that your devices can be logged into the home network. What can I do?