Select a crossover frequency between 80 Hz (THX, Theater, Definion and Ultima systems) and 120 to 160 Hz (Consono, Cubycon, Columa, LT, Varion, Viton etc.). The exact specification for the crossover frequency can be found in the technical data on the product detail page.
Articles in this section
- What does the distortion factor mean?
- What is the significance of the impedance (ohm specification)?
- What distinguishes a hi-fi system from a home theater?
- How do I measure loudspeakers?
- What is the latency?
- What can the Dynamore® and Dynamore® Ultra technologies do?
- What is the Digital Theater System (DTS)
- What is special about a THX home theater?
- Dolby Surround variants
- THX - what is it?