Select a crossover frequency between 80 Hz (THX, Theater, Definion and Ultima systems) and 120 to 160 Hz (Consono, Cubycon, Columa, LT, Varion, Viton etc.). The exact specification for the crossover frequency can be found in the technical data on the product detail page.
Articles in this section
- Double Bass Array: How can I connect two subwoofers to my amplifier?
- How to decouple a subwoofer from the ground?
- What to do when the subwoofer hums?
- How to set the subwoofer correctly
- Connecting T 6, T 8, T 10 and other Teufel subwoofers correctly
- Can I retrofit a wireless connection for my subwoofer?
- How do I determine the right phase setting of the subwoofer?
- How do I optimally set the crossover frequency?
- Subwoofer S 6000: How do I recognize the standby status?
- The rear LED of the T8 / T10 subwoofer flashes blue, although wired use. How can I turn this off?