The reception of radio/radio frequencies may be possible in very rare cases, but this depends on the local conditions. Please disconnect all RCA cables from the subwoofer and check whether these interference signals also occur then. We recommend trying other, possibly higher quality shielded RCA connection cables of shorter length.
Articles in this section
- WIFI streaming: router settings that could block the setup/operation of the devices.
- Why can't WIFI streaming devices in a guest network be set up/operated via app?
- Bluetooth headphones - I cannot connect to my Bluetooth headphones (e.g. REAL BLUE NC).
- My combo system randomly or constantly shows "NO DISK" in the display during CD operation, although a CD has been inserted.
- How can I determine if a cable, a box or the amplifier is defective?
- Teufel streaming system with at least 2 devices. If one device is switched off, the whole multiroom system no longer works
- Quick test for home: is my remote control defective?
- HDMI connection to the playback device - no picture and/or sound
- Noise (crackling) in home theater system when changing TV channels
- What to do when the subwoofer hums?