In order to change the type of connection, open the Teufel Raumfeld app and go to “Room configuration“ (under Settings/room configuration/room name/device) and change the type of connection to “TV input” in the drop-down menu.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming / Raumfeld devices: Use Napster music service without Teufel Streaming App
- Connect Teufel ONE S, ONE M & Co with Bluetooth
- Teufel Streaming: Bluetooth USB Adapter - Startup help
- How do I connect my soundbar to my television?
- Teufel ONE S: Set up stereo mode
- I have Teufel Raumfeld soundbar/sounddeck connected to my TV via HDMI. However, when I start apps like Netflix or Amazon Prime via the TV menu, I do not hear any sound.
- Teufel ONE S: Is the device suitable for damp rooms (bathroom)?
- Teufel/Raumfeld ONE S: Is the device suitable for outdoor use?
- Teufel ONE S: Can the device be paired with the Raumfeld ONE S as a stereo pair?
- I run Teufel Soundbar/Sounddeck streaming via HDMI/Optical on the TV. The source (TV) is selected, but I hear nothing or it hums/hisses.