In order to change the type of connection, open the Teufel Raumfeld app and go to “Room configuration“ (under Settings/room configuration/room name/device) and change the type of connection to “TV input” in the drop down menu.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming: Can I use it to set up a (wireless) home cinema system?
- How do I connect my Soundbar to my television?
- I have Teufel Raumfeld soundbar/sounddeck connected to my TV via HDMI. However, when I start apps like Netflix or Amazon Prime via the TV menu, I do not hear any sound. What needs to be adjusted?
- Teufel Streaming: Video sound playback (e.g. YouTube) via line-in is not (anymore) synchronous with the picture.
- I run Teufel Soundbar/Sounddeck streaming via HDMI/Optical on the TV. The source (TV) is selected, but I hear nothing or it hums/hisses. What can be the reason for this?
- How can I configure the type of television connection on my Sounddeck?
- How can I configure the type of television connection on my Soundbar?
- How do I connect my Sounddeck to my television?