The AV receiver must be able to send signals to the rear channels via a pair of cinch terminals. Generally these terminals will be identified as Side, Rear, or Left/Right. It is often also possible to "activate" channels on specific terminals by means of the AV receiver menu.
Articles in this section
- Teufel System 6 THX: How to optimally align your 5.2 set
- EFFEKT Rearboxes: First connection to a home theater system / soundbar
- CONCEPT E 450 DIGITAL: Is it possible to adjust the volume of the individual speakers separately?
- CONSONO series: What room sizes are the CONSONO 15, 25 or 35 suitable for?
- CONSONO series: Which is the right AV receiver?
- CONSONO series: Can I also listen to music with this system?
- CONSONO series: Can I operate the CONSONO 15, 25, 35 on a PC or DVD player?
- EFFEKT: Do I need to turn on and pair the speakers separately each time I use them?
- IMPAQ (IP) 8000 BR: No detection via HDMI during TV operation
- The notification "No disc“ appears on the display on my Impaq 8000 receiver even though a CD/DVD/BD was inserted. What could be the reason for this?