Check the power connection. You may want to try using a different power outlet. It’s also possible that a fuse has blown. Try changing the fuse. You’ll find the compartment for the fuse on back of the device where the power cord connects.
Articles in this section
- The notification "No disc“ appears on the display on my Impaq 8000 receiver even though a CD/DVD/BD was inserted. What could be the reason for this?
- My Impaq 8000 receiver no longer starts. The display doesn’t light up. What should I do?
- What are the technical requirements for an AV receiver to function with RearStation 4?
- I want to use REARSTATION to wirelessly connect the rear loudspeakers of my surround sound system. How is that done?
- The rear LED of the T8 / T10 subwoofer flashes blue, although wired use. How can I turn this off?
- I would like to make my Impaq 8000 receiver WiFi enabled using the WiFi Link USB Adapter from Teufel. How does this work?
- What are the differences between THX Ultra 2, THX Select and THX Multimedia?
- What is the use of the on/off automatic switch ("Auto On/Off") of the active subwoofer?
- Why is the Subwoofer CB 11 SW now called the T 6 Subwoofer?
- How do I position the dipoles for slanted walls in an attic storey?