Check the power connection. You may want to try using a different power outlet. It’s also possible that a fuse has blown. Try changing the fuse. You’ll find the compartment for the fuse on back of the device where the power cord connects.
Articles in this section
- IMPAQ (IP) 8000 BR: No detection via HDMI during TV operation
- The notification "No disc“ appears on the display on my Impaq 8000 receiver even though a CD/DVD/BD was inserted. What could be the reason for this?
- IMPAQ 8000 Blu-ray Receiver: Use with the USB WLAN adapter. The WIFI connection to the router is not established.
- My Impaq 8000 receiver no longer starts. The display doesn’t light up. What should I do?
- IMPAQ 8000: Use with USB WIFI adapter. The WIFI connection to the router is not established.
- I would like to make my Impaq 8000 receiver WiFi enabled using the WiFi Link USB Adapter from Teufel. How does this work?