The Teufel Raumfeld Soundbar does not offer decoders for DTS or Dolby Digital. This is because the Soundbar uses Wellenfeld Technology, specially developed by Raumfeld for the creation of room-filling sound from a single loudspeaker enclosure. We decided not to include Dolby Digital or DTS because, while they are excellent sound technologies, they are only of limited use with single-enclosure systems such as the Raumfeld Soundbar. Intended for surround sound speaker systems, neither codec will be able to produce a truly convincing surround panorama from a soundbar.
Articles in this section
- Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld): Firmware 2.17 is now available
- Recovery (repair) firmware for Teufel Streaming (Raumfeld) devices
- Reinstalling the firmware for Teufel streaming speakers
- Info about Open Source at Teufel Streaming/Raumfeld
- I am unable to find any setting options for DTS or Dolby Digital on the Soundbar. How can I activate these audio codecs with my movies?
- I have a Raumfeld Soundbar with subwoofer. I located the option for setting the subwoofer’s crossover frequency and volume within the app. What is this for?
- I have at least two Raumfeld players and want to listen to Spotify in the Multiroom. How does it work?
- I use an Android device version 6.0 or higher. The music I stream directly from this device drops after a short time. What could be the reason for this?