For RDS time recording, set KOMBO 22 to radio playback via VHF/FM. Now select a radio station which transmits a time signal via RDS. Please note: The display of the time may start slightly delayed. When the RDS time is displayed, press and hold the "Display" button until "CT-Sync" appears in the display. The RDS time is now accepted. Attention: The clock is only displayed if the ECO mode is deactivated on Kombo 22 (cf. operating instructions page 11).
Articles in this section
- KOMBO 11/KOMBO 42/KOMBO 62: Connect stereo system to TV
- My combo system randomly or constantly shows "NO DISK" in the display during CD operation, although a CD has been inserted.
- KOMBO 42 Receiver: Why does the volume display reach the "minus range"?
- KOMBO 22: The automatic takeover of the RDS time does not work
- KOMBO 42 Receiver KB 42: I want to listen to cable radio. The antenna cable is plugged in - no reception
- KOMBO 42: How can the FM radio reception of my stereo system be improved?
- KOMBO 62 Receiver: shows "No Signal" or "Service Not Available" in the display during digital radio operation.
- KOMBO 62 Receiver: When connecting a USB memory, "Not supported" appears in the display.
- KOMBO 500: How do I connect my KOMBO 500 to a TV?
- KOMBO 500: Is it possible to connect an additional subwoofer?