Yes. All Consono systems are suitable for connection to any conventional AV receiver – regardless of whether they are configured for 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 systems. When connecting a Consono set to a 6.1/7.1 receiver, leave the rear-center terminal(s) unconnected.
Articles in this section
- Connect Teufel system & TV via HDMI: Variants with/without ARC
- Home cinema bundles with IMPAQ receiver & - T6 subwoofer for optimal sound quality
- How can I determine if a cable, a box or the amplifier is defective?
- HDMI connection to the playback device - no picture and/or sound
- REFLEKT: Is ceiling mounting possible?
- What is the Digital Theater System (DTS)
- What is special about a THX home theater?
- THX - what is it?
- I already have a (cabled) home theater system. Can I retrofit a wireless connection?
- Dolby Atmos home theater and Playstation as feed player - receiver does not recognize Dolby Atmos