Since the distance and volume of every individual speaker can be adjusted for the digital home cinema receivers, asymmetrical set-ups can be easily compensated.
Articles in this section
- Teufel System 6 THX: How to optimally align your 5.2 set
- Home theater – installation and setup
- Radio instead of cable or virtual surround – alternatives to home cinema cabling
- Angle the speaker - why?
- Could I also put a dipole such as the M 500 D on a base?
- Set up subwoofer
- How do I set up my surround set optimally?
- LT 4 IMPAQ: What room size is the Teufel complete system suitable for?
- Avoid bad sound with the correct settings and adjustment
- Do I need the same cable length for all boxes?