The AIRY microphone is only activated when the headphones are connected via Bluetooth, as the microphone is technically connected to the Bluetooth interface. When using a cable, this interface is not active and therefore the microphone is not active either.
Articles in this section
- SUPREME ON: Connection failures under Microsoft Teams
- REAL BLUE IN: Can I use the Teufel Headphones app with this model?
- Teufel MOVE: Operating instructions updated / Manual updated
- SUPREME IN: Wear earbuds correctly
- SUPREME ON: Can I use the Headphones app with these headphones?
- AIRY SPORTS: Can I use the Teufel Headphones app for these headphones?
- AIRY SPORTS: Are the headphones waterproof?
- AIRY TRUE WIRELESS: Questions and Answers
- AIRY TRUE WIRELESS: Wear in-ears correctly for optimal sound
- AIRY: How can I avoid music dropouts?