The AIRY microphone is only activated when the headphones are connected via Bluetooth, as the microphone is technically connected to the Bluetooth interface. When using a cable, this interface is not active and therefore the microphone is not active either.
Articles in this section
- AIRY SPORTS TWS: Activating/pairing a replacement earphone
- AIRY SPORTS: Are the headphones waterproof?
- AIRY TRUE WIRELESS: Questions and Answers
- AIRY: How can I avoid music dropouts?
- AIRY: The microphone does not work when I use the headphones via cable.
- AIRY: Use as a PC headset, the sound is different from music playback.
- AIRY: Is it possible to connect to two devices at the same time?
- AIRY: Is the transmission lip-sync when watching video?
- AIRY: Is the volume subject to the European volume limit or does the owner determine the maximum volume?